Help for Publishers and Authors:
KSB Promotions provides publishers and authors with coordinated campaigns professionally created and executed for optimum visibility.
We handle only non-fiction books with a focus on general lifestyle topics including travel, food and nutrition, parenting, consumer health, etc. and select children's books. This helps us ensure that we can put together a very targeted publicity campaign.
Because we have structured KSB Promotions with an a la carte menu of services, we can do just what you need done, just when you need it done, and at a price you can afford.
KSB Links is a major resource for the media and others offering detailed information about worthwhile non-fiction books and related materials.
Both new titles and evergreen backlist titles are highlighted. Visit this site regularly as a good source for story ideas and author experts.
Use the KSB book bag to request a review copy of any of the books featured.
To set up an interview with any of the authors, illustrators, or experts, to request art not available on the site, to discuss subsidiary rights for any title, or for any other information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, 616-676-0758 or 800-304-3269.
- February 26th, 2015 – Princess Cupcake Jones Won't Go to School featured in Foreword Reviews' article "To Read the Whole Rainbow, You Don't Need to Point Out the Different Colors."
- February 26th, 2015 – Smart Talking's co-author, Mary Jo Rapini's article "Replacing entitlement in praise and creating self-respect," was posted 2.26.15 at Motherhood Moment.
- February 25th, 2015 – Pamela Bryson-Weaver, author of Living with autism day.by.day, quoted in article Leveraging Gratitude through Challenges & Adversities.
- February 23rd, 2015 – Post Office Jobs, 6th edition, Library Journal review 3/1/15, ' A useful manual to what can be a lucrative profession.
- February 23rd, 2015 – Living with autism day.by.day reviewed by Lisa Rupertus at AsTheyGrowUp.com.