Help for Publishers and Authors:
KSB Promotions provides publishers and authors with coordinated campaigns professionally created and executed for optimum visibility.
We handle only non-fiction books with a focus on general lifestyle topics including travel, food and nutrition, parenting, consumer health, etc. and select children's books. This helps us ensure that we can put together a very targeted publicity campaign.
Because we have structured KSB Promotions with an a la carte menu of services, we can do just what you need done, just when you need it done, and at a price you can afford.
KSB Links is a major resource for the media and others offering detailed information about worthwhile non-fiction books and related materials.
Both new titles and evergreen backlist titles are highlighted. Visit this site regularly as a good source for story ideas and author experts.
Use the KSB book bag to request a review copy of any of the books featured.
To set up an interview with any of the authors, illustrators, or experts, to request art not available on the site, to discuss subsidiary rights for any title, or for any other information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, 616-676-0758 or 800-304-3269.
- June 18th, 2013 – Eating Expectantly gets rave review at Fit For Expecting
- June 17th, 2013 – Article by Janet Bond Brill, Ph.D., RD, LND posted at NextAvenue.com
- June 14th, 2013 – Dos and Don'ts for Parents of Summer Campers by Mary Jo Rapini, MEd, LPC gets multiple placements.
- June 12th, 2013 – Eating Expentantly author Bridget Swinney, MS, RD, quoted extensively in article in Pregnancy and Newborn magazine.
- May 29th, 2013 – The 6 Saltiest Foods in Your Diet article by Janet Bond Brill, PhD, RD, LDN, posted at SpryLiving.com.