Help for Publishers and Authors:
KSB Promotions provides publishers and authors with coordinated campaigns professionally created and executed for optimum visibility.
We handle only non-fiction books with a focus on general lifestyle topics including travel, food and nutrition, parenting, consumer health, etc. and select children's books. This helps us ensure that we can put together a very targeted publicity campaign.
Because we have structured KSB Promotions with an a la carte menu of services, we can do just what you need done, just when you need it done, and at a price you can afford.
KSB Links is a major resource for the media and others offering detailed information about worthwhile non-fiction books and related materials.
Both new titles and evergreen backlist titles are highlighted. Visit this site regularly as a good source for story ideas and author experts.
Use the KSB book bag to request a review copy of any of the books featured.
To set up an interview with any of the authors, illustrators, or experts, to request art not available on the site, to discuss subsidiary rights for any title, or for any other information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, 616-676-0758 or 800-304-3269.
- June 7th, 2015 – Living autism day.by.day just received a Bronze Award from 2015 Independent Publisher Book Awards (IPPY) in the gift/specialty/journal category.
- June 7th, 2015 – Keeping Fit from A to Z/Mantente en forma de la A a la Z included in "Reviewers Choice" in June 2015 issue of Midwest Book Review's Children's Bookwatch.
- June 2nd, 2015 – Living autism day.by.day just received a Gold Award from Mom's Choice Awards..
- May 27th, 2015 – Keeping Fit from A to Z/Mantente en forma de la A a la Z 'recommended' in review at The US Review of Books.
- May 18th, 2015 – Living autism day.by.day was a Finalist in the National Indie Excellence Awards, Parenting & Family category.