Help for Publishers and Authors:
KSB Promotions provides publishers and authors with coordinated campaigns professionally created and executed for optimum visibility.
We handle only non-fiction books with a focus on general lifestyle topics including travel, food and nutrition, parenting, consumer health, etc. and select children's books. This helps us ensure that we can put together a very targeted publicity campaign.
Because we have structured KSB Promotions with an a la carte menu of services, we can do just what you need done, just when you need it done, and at a price you can afford.
KSB Links is a major resource for the media and others offering detailed information about worthwhile non-fiction books and related materials.
Both new titles and evergreen backlist titles are highlighted. Visit this site regularly as a good source for story ideas and author experts.
Use the KSB book bag to request a review copy of any of the books featured.
To set up an interview with any of the authors, illustrators, or experts, to request art not available on the site, to discuss subsidiary rights for any title, or for any other information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, 616-676-0758 or 800-304-3269.
- April 17th, 2015 – Princess Cupcake Jones Won't Go to School reviewed at ManaFashionista.com.
- April 15th, 2015 – Living autism day.by.day reviewed by BlessTheirHeartsMom.com.
- April 13th, 2015 – Tasting the Seasons cookbook received the Silver Award in the 2015 IBPA Benjamin Franklin Awards, Most Improved Redesign category.
- April 13th, 2015 – Living autism day.by.day received a Silver Award in the 2015 IBPA Benjamin Franklin Awards, Parenting & Family Issues category.
- April 10th, 2015 – A Caregiver's Guide to Dementia is featured in the Spring issue of awomanshealth.com.