Help for Publishers and Authors:
KSB Promotions provides publishers and authors with coordinated campaigns professionally created and executed for optimum visibility.
We handle only non-fiction books with a focus on general lifestyle topics including travel, food and nutrition, parenting, consumer health, etc. and select children's books. This helps us ensure that we can put together a very targeted publicity campaign.
Because we have structured KSB Promotions with an a la carte menu of services, we can do just what you need done, just when you need it done, and at a price you can afford.
KSB Links is a major resource for the media and others offering detailed information about worthwhile non-fiction books and related materials.
Both new titles and evergreen backlist titles are highlighted. Visit this site regularly as a good source for story ideas and author experts.
Use the KSB book bag to request a review copy of any of the books featured.
To set up an interview with any of the authors, illustrators, or experts, to request art not available on the site, to discuss subsidiary rights for any title, or for any other information, please contact us at email@example.com, 616-676-0758 or 800-304-3269.
- July 18th, 2014 – "How Does One Help Their Children Succeed in Life?" article by Kathleen Boucher, author of A Simple Idea to Empower Kids posted 7.18.14 at AllThingsHealing.com."
- July 8th, 2014 – 'Storytelling: The Perfect Cure for the Boredom Blues' article by Thomas Weck, included in the July 2014 issue of PARENTGUIDE News.
- June 27th, 2014 – A Simple Idea to Empower Kids - based on the power of love, choice and belief has received the 2014 PREFERRED CHOICE AWARD, Kids Books category.
- June 27th, 2014 – A Simple Idea to Empower Kids: Teen's edition has been awarded the 2014 Creative Child Awards BOOK OF THE YEAR AWARD, Books for Teens category
- June 22nd, 2014 – Wall Street Journal article quotes Bridget Swinney, a registered dietitian in El Paso, Texas, and author of Eating Expectantly: Practical Advice for Healthy Eating Before, During and After Pregnancy