Help for Publishers and Authors:
KSB Promotions provides publishers and authors with coordinated campaigns professionally created and executed for optimum visibility.
We handle only non-fiction books with a focus on general lifestyle topics including travel, food and nutrition, parenting, consumer health, etc. and select children's books. This helps us ensure that we can put together a very targeted publicity campaign.
Because we have structured KSB Promotions with an a la carte menu of services, we can do just what you need done, just when you need it done, and at a price you can afford.
KSB Links is a major resource for the media and others offering detailed information about worthwhile non-fiction books and related materials.
Both new titles and evergreen backlist titles are highlighted. Visit this site regularly as a good source for story ideas and author experts.
Use the KSB book bag to request a review copy of any of the books featured.
To set up an interview with any of the authors, illustrators, or experts, to request art not available on the site, to discuss subsidiary rights for any title, or for any other information, please contact us at email@example.com, 616-676-0758 or 800-304-3269.
- December 22nd, 2014 – Four Steps to Help Parents Reduce Holiday Stress by Dr. Thomas Phalen posted at The Changing Behavior Network 12/18/14.
- December 22nd, 2014 – Soul Sustenance: 25 Ways to Stay Upbeat When Surrounded by Negativity by Mary Jo Rapini posted 12/20/14 at Motherhood Moment.
- December 22nd, 2014 – Parenting Pointers: 10 Parent Do-Overs For 2015 Including 'Embrace the Mess' by Mary Jo Rapini posted 12/22/14 at Motherhood Moment.
- December 16th, 2014 – Thomas Weck Opens the Magical Door to Beandom by Rachel Koestler-Grack in StoryMonster Ink's 12.14 issue.
- December 16th, 2014 – Grandma Aren't You Glad the World's Finally Color Today! reviewed by Darleen Wohlfeil in StoryMonsters Ink 12.14 issue.